Saturday, August 1, 2009

5 Months Old...







I am so sorry its been so long since I have updated the blog... summers are always so crazy at work, i feel like i lost touch with everything... so let me see what I need to update everyone on... Callie Grace is now 5 months old! I cannot believe how fast time has flown by... Her major milestones now are rolling over, trying to sit up ( she is just too long, poor thing, such a long spine to try and balance, haha) She is eating baby food for breakfast and dinner and LOVES it. Her first tooth is still fighting its way through along with another one, so that has not at all been fun!! Otherwise, she is such a happy baby, she smiles constantly! MaMa Hope put her a swing up in the yard and she thinks that is the most fun! she just laughs and giggles... I will put up some more recent pictures below... love you all




No comments:

Post a Comment