Sunday, May 17, 2009

3 months old,Mother's Day, and Great Grandparents visit



























I know the title of this posting covers so many things... its been awhile since I have written, so lots to update everyone on... Callie Grace is now 3 months old, which amazes me !! Time has flown by!! I am still amazed at how much she changes each and everyday.


My first Mother's Day was also very special, we spent the weekend in Mississippi visiting family. It was nice to share that day with all the special mothers in my life, my mom, my aunt cynthia, and my grandmother. They could not believe how much Callie Grace had grown and loved how much she interacts with you now. I feel so blessed to be a mother and hope that I can take things that I have learned from each of these amazing women and help Callie Grace to grown into a wonderful woman like them.




This picture was taken the week after Mother's Day by Dad, I love it.. feel it truly captures Motherhood...


Callie Grace was so excited to finally get to meet her
great grandfather and great grandmother, Grannie spoiled her rotten with all the holding and loving she got and Grandaddy developed a magic method to rocking her to sleep, it was really cute... They are both so full of life and energetic, I hope I am that same way in my 80's. Grannie said she had never met a baby as happy as Callie Grace is all the time, I am very blessed by her amazing temperment. While I was outside today she began to fuss because she was hungry, and they let her cry simply because Grannie said she had never heard her fuss at all.. haha.. that really is the only time she gets mad and once you feed her all is right with the world again


No comments:

Post a Comment