Sunday, April 26, 2009

Callie's 2 month checkup

Callie Grace had her two month well child check up this week. On that day her rash happened to be looking really bad (Yes, its still not gone!!) and the doctor decided then that it was excyma. I didn't agree when she said it at all, but I thought I would at least try the treatment and see what happens. She received her first set of immunizations, which hurt me more than they did her, I couldn't watch the needle, just looked at her and tried to comfort her through the pain. She was also measured, the nurse measured her the first time and was shocked and said that she had to have measured wrong, so she did it again, and again she got 26 inches! I just smiled and told her that my baby was going to be like her momma :) She is in the 95% percentile on height for girls. She weighed in at 12 pounds and 9 ounces, which is in the 90% percentile. So she is definately growing up good and healthy. This was overall a pretty good week, Callie Grace did great and day care, I think she is adjusting well. Mom and I had a great day yesterday gardening, we planted a new Japanese Maple that I love, its going to be Callie Grace's tree, watch it grow as she does through the years. I had a wheeping willow planted for me when we first moved to Murfreesboro, I was ten, and I love driving by that tree today and seeing how huge it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment